Can you imagine feeling connected to your body again and confident in fertility?
Wouldn't you love it if you could worry less about the so-called biological clock?
Imagine stepping out of the Pilates studio, ready to glide through the rest of your day because from deep within you feel strong, tall, and in harmony. Picture the grace and poise with which you go about your week thanks to your growing knowledge about your fertile health and the role good movement and alignment play in it. Envision feeling energized and alive like you did before you started to try having a baby or like before you started feeling overwhelmed by all the messages that you should have a baby soon. Imagine feeling confident in your sense of self and your journey toward motherhood ~ whether you dream of it coming to be today or one day.
At the moment, however
- You may feel dissonance or tension because so far trying for a baby seems blocked whilst the rest of your life keeps marching forward. You may feel disconnected from ~ perhaps even betrayed by ~ your body.
- You may feel pretty good as life is going along great, but you worry that you’ll have difficulty getting pregnant in the future; and yet you aren’t ready now.
- You’ve probably already tried the latest fertility diet, acupuncture, vitamins, herbs, vitex, maca, Maya abdominal massage, meditations and much more without success.
- You haven’t tried anything because all these things seem to be for someone wishing to be pregnant in this moment and you would simply like to ensure your healthy lifestyle nourishes your fertility for the future day when you are ready to conceive.
I know how confusing and frustrating it can be to search for the approach that feels truly aligned with your beliefs about your health and this phase in your life because this was my experience when I started to think more seriously about having a baby. I did as all of us do - I did some google searches. After hours and days investigating countless websites, I was left with a sense of shock. I found that natural ways to support fertility were few and far between and those approaches that did speak to natural, holistic approaches are based on incomplete or inaccurate understandings of the body.
Furthermore, I know how it feels to be wishing there was a way to enhance fertility for the future day and I also know how it feels to be seeking natural, whole body approaches to optimize fertility for the present day.
The desire for fertile health approaches that kept the action within my hands instead of turning my health over to some practitioner inspired me and has been a part of what has driven me to create programs and methods to share with others the knowledge that I have gained in my education, trainings, and research.
This why I created Fertility Pilates™ for women. The one-on-one sessions are meant to help you move from unsure of your fertility to wise, proactive, and in control of your fertile health.
Fertility Pilates™ commences with an Introductory Package that includes:
- an hour and a half consultation to discuss and assess your current health
- 4 individual Fertility Pilates™ lessons, tailor-made to catalyze your reproductive health & progress you toward your fertility goals
The Introductory Package and subsequent packages involve private sessions that:
- Support optimal function in your ovaries and uterus
- Sustain your hormone production and circulation
- Reinforce proper function of your liver and thyroid
- Stimulate change at the cellular level
- Boost and/or maintain wellness of the follicular and luteal phases of your menstrual cycle
- Address fertility challenges (such as uterine fibroids, a short luteal phase, hormonal imbalance, etc.)
- Increase your understanding of the relationship between movement and reproductive function
A lesson of Fertility Pilates™ is an hour of cultivating strength in your mind, body, and soul in a warm, modern studio energized through the encouraging guidance of Marie Wittman. You will walk out of every session feeling taller thanks to your alignment work and thanks to your growing understanding of how your reproductive system works. You will feel alive, centered, and excited in your path toward motherhood.