Merciér Therapy is a healthy, non-invasive approach to many fertility problems. It is a structural therapy that addresses adhesions, scar tissue, and/or malalignment of the reproductive organs that can hinder conception and/or pregnancy. The work also increases blood flow and clears any congested areas of backed-up lymph. Furthermore, the Shared Journey Fertility Program™ is an education on the body’s signals and rhythms in order to help you become more attuned to the health of your whole body.
Whether you choose to do the program as a stand alone regime or as a way to help you create a healthy environment within your pelvis to ensure a successful IUI or IVF cycle, our goal is to help you physically and emotionally so you will enter the process of conception with healthy pelvic organs and a healthy mind.
In September 2012 Merciér Therapy completed a 4-year, evidenced-based study that demonstrates an 83% pregnancy success rate within one year of finishing the Shared Journey 6-week program.
The Shared Journey Fertility Program™ includes:
- Comprehensive history and evaluation (including mobility of the pelvic organs, hip, and lower back)
- 6 (1-hour)* Shared Journey program sessions
- Education on monitoring your cycle to help you recognize natural signs of fertility and a journal to keep records of it all
- Tips on herbal supplements, prenatal vitamins, and fertility tea (initial supply of these items are included within the program cost)
- Exercise advice and guidelines to help foster continued circulation through the pelvis between and after sessions
- A year of ongoing support and advocacy
*Sessions may be broken up in various ways if need be. For example, 4 days of 90-minute sessions may be done to fit the work in prior to a stimulated cycle if pairing The Shared Journey Fertility Program™ with Assisted Reproductive Technology.
What Women Are Saying About Merciér Therapy
To view a clip of Dr Merciér’s documentary click here: Fertility: The Shared Journey with Merciér Therapy