Aligned Movement For New Moms
The Reproductive Health Exercise (RHE) movement program for the postnatal period is specifically designed to optimize your health and restore your physical strength from pregnancy and labor. The exercises are easy to do and are taught in a way that make it simple to incorporate into your already busy day. Postnatal exercise does not need to be intense nor time consuming in order to help you achieve a strength-to-weight ratio that will keep you strong and healthy for the tasks of motherhood. Increasing your muscular strength and flexibility will transform your walks and raise your basal metabolic rate so that any remaining baby weight is easy to shed. RHE will help you feel vibrant during motherhood.
Unlike other postnatal exercise programs, RHE is highly effective at addressing the issues that many women experience following their pregnancy or child birth. The program explains the causes and provides the solutions to:
- Stress/urge incontinence
- Diastasis recti
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Lower back pain
- Low metabolism
Whether you are dealing with a difficult recovery or simply want the most effective way to regain your health and fitness, RHE, because it is an education natural movement, will transform your health and body.
• Increase your strength-to-weight ratio
• Speed you on your way to fitness and health
• Improve the flow of oxygenated blood throughout your body — increasing your energy!
• Aid in the healing process of any pelvic floor and/or abdominal muscle dysfunctions
• Increase the endurance and flexibility of your muscles to help you keep up with caring for your new baby