Optimizing Your Prenatal Health
My prenatal program is a blend of several movement methods and rests upon the science that understands pregnancy and birth to be natural physiological phases in women's lives.
It designed to optimize your health from the inside out and prepare your body for vibrant movement through your pregnancy, birthing experience, and motherhood.
Pregnancy and childbirth are enriching experiences. Gaining a greater understanding of the mechanical root of the pains and/or discomforts often associated with pregnancy can lead to an amazing prenatal period and (short) labor. In this way, my prenatal movement program is distinctively different from prenatal fitness.
Our sessions will:
- Increase your endurance and strength for labor
- Optimize your birthing space
- Decrease/eliminate pain in pregnancy
- Improve pelvic floor function to prevent or address stress/urge incontinence
- Prevent or minimize diastasis recti
- Educate you on how to effectively manage stressors in your live to improve your health and the health of your baby